
Nia standing by herself at 9 months

Imani on Christmas--playing with new Polly Pockets
(she stole Nia's hat and squeezed it on)


Girls with Grandma on Thanksgiving

Nia at my parents' house, loving to watch the kitties
on Christmas morning

Isaac's Birthday

Nia and I trying to stay warm while
Isaac and Imani hit golf balls



Nia pulling to standing--the pants might be a hindrance

Imani as a princess on Halloween. First time wearing make up!
Nia loves the sparkly shoes : )



4 comments:
Those are great pictures, Jill. Thanks for sharing:)
Cute, Cute, Cute! We have got to get together this spring!
Jill,
I came across your blog in my email and had to look at it. WOW, your girls are so big, and so beautiful! It looks like your family is doing well. I am happy for you! I think about you and include you in my prayers.
Love, Terri Coulson
I know I've said it so many times but, "Could your kids be any cuter???" They are sooo dang BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment