May 19, 2009

3 Months!


Our little Nia is now 3 months old. I love getting to this point because things get so much easier after the 3 month mark. It was the magic number for Imani also. My good friend, Megan, took our family pictures this week. This picture of the girls is just our sneak peak. More will be up soon. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog very well lately. I'll try to do better : )

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at those smiles!! Precious! Can't wait to see/hear more :)

Sarah said...

Oh, I love it!!! What beautiful girls!

Andrea said...

Those girls are sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see more of the family.

Amy(potato) & Becca(sugar cane) said...

More please! My little nieces are too cute!

Our New House

Our New House

Just like her Daddy

Just like her Daddy

Isaac and his mom in Kenya last year

Isaac and his mom in Kenya last year

Isaac and his dad

Isaac and his dad

Isaac and Jane (sister)

Isaac and Jane (sister)

Her favorite pasttime

Her favorite pasttime

Followers