April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Imani

Butterfly cake


She's the big 4 now

Gifts from Hadley

Gifts from Katelyn ( butterfly face painting)



Birthday dinner with her friends
(Mac and Cheese, fruit salad, and carrot sticks)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to tease you a little bit. What is with the commentary on the pictures? -butterfly face painting--oh, that is what that was =) and telling us what they are eating!! You are so funny! Okay--I know it is hard to tell with just words, but I am just being sarcastic.

I am so happy for Imani--it looks like she had a great time and I can't believe she is 4 already! You and the Baby look so cute too!

Rachel said...

Hehehe Looks like fun! You all looks so cute!

Andrea said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Glad to see my child isn't the only one who love mac & cheese!!!

Jill said...

For Amy's sake--I put the face painting info cuz I wasn't sure if you could tell what it was....I put the menu because that is just about the only stuff Imani will eat without an argument.....and she didn't even finish it! Hadley had 2 plate fulls...

Our New House

Our New House

Just like her Daddy

Just like her Daddy

Isaac and his mom in Kenya last year

Isaac and his mom in Kenya last year

Isaac and his dad

Isaac and his dad

Isaac and Jane (sister)

Isaac and Jane (sister)

Her favorite pasttime

Her favorite pasttime

Followers