Okay, I'm figuring it out! Thanks Jacque for the help. Well, Nia is 12 days old. Imani is getting better with the adjustment. Some days are better than others. We'd appreciate continued prayers for her, especially when it comes to sleeping. Last night I had just fed the baby and got her to sleep around 4 or 5. Then, in comes Imani.... "had a bad dream" .....so I took her back to her bed....I finally fell asleep again for about 45 minutes, then comes Imani again. "need a new bandaid for big toe" That didn't go over so well with me, especially since Nia was about to get up to eat again and I was wiped...
Anyway, despite the hard things, I LOVE my two little girls. It is so much better the second time. I'm trying to enjoy every moment with this little tiny baby. I know it only lasts for a minute. Then, all of a sudden, they are almost 4! I'm feeling great physically also. Still tired, but nothing like the first time.
What We Believe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our New House
Just like her Daddy
Isaac and his mom in Kenya last year
1 comment:
Good for you, Jill. Now you have no excuse not to blog regularly. Well, maybe one . . . named Nia.
Post a Comment